NaS Has Industry Support

Jay-Z, LL Cool J, support NaS creative choice by naming his album NIGGA. In this video they both give there opinions on why they support NaS decision.

MTV has the rest of the story

13 Responses to “NaS Has Industry Support”

1. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 1st, 2007 at 8:53 pm

Wow, you guys are on your grizzly today….

I’ve been wanting to know what his labelmates and label President thought of this choice..Thank you. I don’t fool around the MTV website much so I wouldn’t have seen this.

Anyway..I support him naming the album that.

but like my girl T said, what about when white folk go into the record stores and ask for it by name? That’s gonna be a bit awkward…and basically give everyone an excuse to say it.

But it’s Art…..so it’s cool?

(i guess?)

2. Uno McFly Says:
    November 3rd, 2007 at 6:54 am

May i please Purchase Nas’ N word Album….That about Solves it.

Anthony Hopkins in Instinct vs. Sean Connery in The Rocc…

3. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 3rd, 2007 at 10:18 am

Well surprise, surprise.

It’s Uno “The cocky Bastid” McFly.

Let’s break bread…

4. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 3rd, 2007 at 10:40 am

EDIT:

Uno “The cocky Bastid Snob” McFly.

5. Uno McFly Says:
    November 3rd, 2007 at 10:27 pm

Apocolypto Starz In HD…

On another Note…im not a big fan of Crusty French Bread..that needs to be Broken.. Maybe we’ll split a Pita or some Roti.

6. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 4th, 2007 at 5:02 am

Wow you take the “cocky bastard snob” shit to the next level.

Who the f*ck is you fam?

(I’m intrigued)

7. Mindy Marin Says:
    November 4th, 2007 at 9:12 am

LOL

EDIT: “cocky bastid* snob”

8. Uno McFly Says:
    November 4th, 2007 at 10:06 am

Don’t fight the urge to spell correctly…let’s just Change it to Bastard… I’m Uno. That about sums it up.

9. Money C. Paycheck(back for the money) Says:
    November 4th, 2007 at 10:43 pm

Nas is out on a limb and Jay is at the bottom wit the broom stick..Now he can climb up and get dude out or just keep poking at him until he falls. I am choosing the latter. Although people like the terms suffering for art and there are no limitations to expression. Naming an album NIGGA..is like naming and album SEX. Now that I have your attention..Cop this shit. The end doesn’t justify the means. Is Nas trying to promote some sort of awareness or sell records in a radical way. Either way I am copping because, he has my attention. FULLY

*You shooting air balls at the basket what you call money I spent more on taxes- JAY-Z*

November 5th, 2007 at 10:01 am

OPRAH often tells the story of visiting NELSON MANDELA for the first time in South Africa. Her and her bodyguard get threw the gates and are met at the door of Mr. MANDELA’s house by his own security people. As they are escorted in, MANDELA’s guard exclaims “welcome my Niggas!” OPRAH mentions looking back at her security guard in shock. Her security then immediately grabs hold of MANDELA’s guard and lets him know it aint cool to be calling them by that term ‘Nigga.’ The guard immediately apologizes to OPRAH, after explaining that he thought it was an American compliment to black folks. Why? Because, he had seen American television on satellite and always saw it used so commonly by blacks towards friends & family on tv and in song.

November 5th, 2007 at 10:02 am

…spell check: threw=T-H-R-O-U-G-H.

12. Enchantress Says:
    November 5th, 2007 at 10:20 am

RE: the correction

We cocky internet bastid’s like to correct one another…..

It’s only right.

13. Uno McFly Says:
    November 5th, 2007 at 4:37 pm

If it were true that if u looked @ the sun just long enuff you could see GOD…a millisecond too long and you go Blind, would u Risk it??

Sure nothing to do with Nas naming his Album Nigga…but who cares..he coulda named it…”I Cant Stand any of you Dumb-asses who never really get what im saying…stupid Coon ass Porch-Monkeys i hope u all die”…You’d still Cop it..ITs FUCCIN NAS…

My empenada was maad Good today.