Leak: American Gangster Preview

AG Preview

This has been circualting since yesterday but I know some of ya’ll need this.

American Gangster Snippets

6 Responses to “Leak: American Gangster Preview”

October 24th, 2007 at 2:13 pm

Damn I guess the Lil Wayne Hova track is true..But doesn’t that make what he said in the XXL mag a contridiction? Why would a living legend put someone one a track who he says quote “has great delievery but doesn’t say much” This rap shit is a chess game and Hov just said check and mate…

October 24th, 2007 at 2:34 pm

So I’m on my Daily PMD shit..looking for some chin scratching news..And I stumble onto this..Great Leak its been all over but who the fuck cares if it’s not on here..So, I listen I digest and I digress..I was hoping that the Hov Lil Wayne track was all a Urban Legend especially after reading the XXL article. Now why have a track with an artist you say “has great delievery but doesn’t say much” I think Hov just said check and mate.

PMD One Year Bitches Yo where is the Blog where people can say congrats?!

October 24th, 2007 at 2:37 pm

Lil’ Wayne sounds like an S.P.V. = Smoked out Parole Violator

4. NativeAmericaIndianX Says:
    October 25th, 2007 at 3:31 pm

I heard a few gems in there but i’ll withhold my final judgement until i hear the complete album.I can already tell though that the album doesn’t have the consistency of a reasonable doubt or a blueprint 1…but that’s alright cuz the vol.1 2 3 and dynasty roc la familia albums all still sound pretty good till this day.

October 26th, 2007 at 9:13 am

The ‘Success’ song with Nas is an instant classic. Hov gets nasty on the track with the small gem:’…I got an appetite for destruction and you n!gg@$ is small frys…’ Nas follows Jay with an even better verse where he speaks on his own success. I’m NOW looking forward to this album.

6. Jazzy Jeff Says:
    October 30th, 2007 at 1:20 pm

Damn.. Jay did it again. Its a shame how people in this rap game stay away for along time and when they come back out they album still suck. But Jay can do, has done and is still doing it. I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT JAY- Z IS THE BEST RAPPER. And that song with him and Lil Wayne is nice. I am looking foward to this album and the Movie. This is a major movement that is going down in history.