Guess Prodigy didn’t read these signs…

Subway Gun

Here’s the Shade 45 interview with Prodigy from last night. He goes into details about the unlawful search of his vehicle from the Hip Hop Cops. He even goes on to say the boys in blue asked him to frame 50 Cent. He also goes on to rant against Kanye and Hovito. He says he’ll be right back but really alot happens in 3 years. Hold your head dawg…

Prodigy Interview on Shade 45:
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

10 Responses to “Guess Prodigy didn’t read these signs…”

1. cashmere Says:
    October 21st, 2007 at 7:30 pm

maybe he doesn’t ride the train?

October 21st, 2007 at 7:36 pm

Yea they do:

October 22nd, 2007 at 6:09 am

Lets all say it together kids: “PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!” Believe and you too can achieve!

October 22nd, 2007 at 6:23 am

Oh and can we stop this hip hop police nonsense! No one is picking on rappers. When you carry a gun illegally, you are taking a chance. Ask the nobodys who get arrested everyday for packing. When your a high profile, wealthy, young black dude, speeding down the FDR in a $120,000 bulletproof truck with a gun inside, arent you simply shining the spotlight on yourself? Did these forget the fact that just because they are rappers doesnt mean they are above the law. They live in large houses behind big gates in good neighborhoods, yet try to justify carrying a gun. I live in Brooklyn with no such fence nor do I have a crew, and somehow I manage to keep my gun concealed (kidding).

5. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    October 22nd, 2007 at 7:51 am

3.5 years is crazy. You wanna play that gangsta role, that’s what happens. It doesnt matter if the search was legal or illegal, WHY HAVE A GUN SPEEDING! If it was that serious, hire a bodyguard. Oh I guess that isnt gangsta.

6. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    October 22nd, 2007 at 8:33 am

I cant front, P gave us a dash of Real Talk. Stop buying that faggot as jewery. Protect yourself black people.

7. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    October 22nd, 2007 at 9:04 am

Too bad he had to learn the lesson then make the statement. He too had no cameras, he had the jewelry…

8. Beggar Says:
    October 22nd, 2007 at 9:34 am

Yo man do a few years for more album sales… Ignorance!

October 22nd, 2007 at 3:01 pm

Shout out to the NYPD, FBI, and the ATF.

October 23rd, 2007 at 11:12 am

Chill S. Mathis your going to screw up all my street credibility. Before I forget, Woop Woop, Bang Bang, what it do! Was that enough nigger talk to maintain my street credibility? (Emphasis on the -ER)