No More Shiny Suits!!!

So from the looks of the audience they were all hypnotized by Lil’ Wayne’s performance at the BET Hip Hop Awards. Is it just me or am I the only one that’s not hypnotized by this f*ckery. The faces in the crowd looked as if Martin Luther King was delivering a speech. Gotta love the line “And if I’m wrong there is no white”…keep promoting that cocaine use Weezy.

Kanye West “Medley” Performance

10 Responses to “No More Shiny Suits!!!

October 18th, 2007 at 7:55 am

Sorry, but he is not the Best Rapper Alive! If he is, then I can no longer listen to hip hop. Where is the classic album? I like Wayne but have yet to see the finished work. Sorry, but hot verses on OTHER people’s song does not make for being the best. Its crazy how the best emcee in the game is not even the most talented (Kanye). The question that you should ask yourself when inquiring about best rapper in the game status is: Who has released the best albums in the last 2-3 yrs? Thats how you answer the question! Common, Kanye, Nas, Jay (even w half-hearted efforts), Outkast and Game. Sorry, kids but their is no one else on the list at this point. Wayne heads the list of emcees with the most POTENTIAL and MAYBE talent (along w/ T.I.). Show and prove Wayne, SHOW & PROVE! ‘The CARTER III’ better make me put away ‘Finding Forever’ and ‘Graduation.’

October 18th, 2007 at 11:15 am

All of these are true S. BUT, that performance was amazing.

3. cashmere Says:
    October 18th, 2007 at 8:46 pm

“….and i’m not dead i’m alive.”
    unfortunately, evident.

October 18th, 2007 at 9:04 pm

The performance was okkk. He is witty, but I still need 12 bangers on a LP. He can afford Dre, Just Blaze, Kanye, Timberland, Premier, & Swizz to track his songs for him. I’m expecting 4.5 mics minimum from the best in the game (ha).

5. B-Meezy Says:
    October 19th, 2007 at 8:50 am

…dude….that was the gayest performance i have witnessed in hip hop since PM Dawn.

6. (c) 1980 Says:
    October 20th, 2007 at 5:26 pm

the question is not who has released the best album or LP in the past 2-3 years, but who has released the best MUSIC in the past 2-3 years.

the commercially release LP should not be the measuring stick of emcee skills. i mean, if the kid is nice, the kid is nice. period. Since releasing the Carter II, Wayne has put out no less than 50 complete original songs. pick 12 and call it an LP if you want. why does the lable have to prepackage it for you? don’t get me wrong, it would be great if Carter III is a classic but if it’s not so what? Wayne’s still nice.

7. Uno McFly Says:
    October 20th, 2007 at 9:16 pm

that was the best full SONG i heard from Wayne in Ages…i must have been at a diff club when he slipped the rest of the world that Mickey and got folks believing he is nasty…The dude has some good material out there. But i need more..but More songs like this show Growth..and as A fan Thats what i want to see.

8. G West Says:
    October 20th, 2007 at 9:21 pm

S. Mathis you’re insane if you can’t recognize that Wayne is the best rapper alive.
    What classics has he done? Have you heard The Carter II ?!
    “Coming loud and I’m live in livin’ color – it’s Weezy fuckin’ baby, got these rappers in my stomach”!
    Are you crazy?
    That’s cool if you prefer crossover/experimental rap like Common and Kanye, but don’t act like you can’t recognize pure, raw, talent when you hear it.
    Wayne at 26 is so talented and full of energy, lyrics, and substance that if Carter III flops he’ll just put out a Carter IV the next month!
    I recommend you go and purchase “Lights Out” (which I know you haven’t heard), Tha Block is Hot, and the Carter I and put that up against Common’s Like Water for Chocolate, Be, or anything else he put out.
    FYI Kanye is NOT a rapper.

October 21st, 2007 at 2:18 pm

Wayne has no classics lets be real. There are no jewels when you listen to him. He’s all fluff and that fluff is cocaine….G. West, you want to say that Wayne is 26 as if thats so young to have such “lyrical skill”. Lets take a look at some of the forefathers…

Jay-Z released reasonable Doubt at 26

Notorious B.I.G. released Ready To Die at 21 and Life After Death at 24

NaS released illmatic at the age of 20

Ice Cube released Amerikkkas Most Wanted at 21

…I can go on. Wayne aint shit. Maybe you need to read some more, go to a few museums and become more well rounded before you call this dude the “Best Rapper Alive”. Last time I checked, Jay, NaS, KRS, Snoop, Outkast, T.I., and a bunch of other rappers aint die yet…

HOW THE FUCK YOU’RE GONNA PUT UP “THE BLOCK IS HOT” AGAINST “LIKE WATER FOR CHOCOLATE”?!?!?!?

You’re clearly sniffin’ glue…

October 23rd, 2007 at 11:24 am

Lil Wayne was arrested back in Florida earlier this year and his driver’s license listed the year of his birth as 1979. With his birthday having passed in September he would be 28 years old. All and all the niggers a fraud. (Emphasis on the -ER)

Performance was still hot though.