Hometown Heroes Spotlight: CrUcIaL

Crucial Pic

Here at PMD it’s not all about the mainstream scene. Ever so often I will post a Hometown Heroe. It could be from here, it could be from Japan…who knows. Hailing from Flatbush (Bomboclaat!!!) Brooklyn comes Crucial. An unsigned emcee with a knack for creative wordplay and punchlines. Check out his music and post some comments.

Download & Discuss

Black People | What Could It Be | Lyrical Mascott (Freestyle) | Razed Inda 80′s (Freestyle) | I Cum Thru (Freestyle)

6 Responses to “Hometown Heroes Spotlight: CrUcIaL”

1. Fresh Says:
    October 17th, 2007 at 10:50 pm

This is hilarious, Brooklyn stand up!!!

October 17th, 2007 at 11:45 pm

That “What Could It Be” and “Razed Inda 80′s” is my shit

3. Anonymous Says:
    October 18th, 2007 at 12:05 pm

On the real, A few of those tracks are hot.

4. Beggar Says:
    October 18th, 2007 at 2:07 pm

Son is nice… he dont try to be but he makes me laugh on how real and clever the lyrics be… @ gun shoots and a beef patty with coco bread!

5. Albany's Finnest Says:
    October 18th, 2007 at 8:03 pm

Is the world ready for you crucial, because I know you ready for the world!

You know we been hearing your shit since back in the day…and he just keep coming with the fire…

Word to me, you can put him anywhere in the universe and tell him freestyle about it, and hell murder it.

Dont forget us when make it! Yall aint hear shit yet!

6. ATTILIO Says:
    October 20th, 2007 at 4:07 am

yea man! crucial!ya bring that reality,ya rimes make me tink,u telling ya story through your eyes instead of talking that same ol’same..bout hoe’s seling crak n shooting dudes! dont get me wrong,that reality too but im tired of earing bout that,always ina negative way too! no matter how bad ya life is or how big ya problem is,giving up isnt the way,therse always a positive out come! i kno plenty of kids round my ends that listen to hip hop n do exactly wat some artists say! jus yesterday a 16year old kid got shot in the back of the head in a play ground…n for wat ? fo nuting! we living in a time were every body tranna fit in a standard wen we all ready are a standard….we all equal but different in howr hown ways so we eqally different ya get me we all brothers n sistas!the media never show the positive side of people! if 50 cent donated 10 mill to poverty that would be on page 10 of the newspaper but wen he got caught driving without insurance in is car that shit was front page! im not saing hip hop is to blame or a rapper in perticular,i think that more positive music should be broadcasted on mtv base n stuff! thats all i can tink of right now…we all live in the same world we goto stay true to our selfs! back to the music! haha nice flow crucial…….ya got talent man 1love