Daily B.S. 10/16/07

T.I. had Army Guns

Check out the stash T.I.P. (Not T.I.) had is a walk in safe at his crib in Atlanta. It was all good just a week ago. So the state denied him Bond til’ Friday and then they might decide to let him post bail. If he’s denied he’ll have to sit up til’ his trial date. That could be month’s from now. Will keep you posted. And now the nuwz:

NaS decides to name his new album “NIGGA” . Read more at Sohh.

50 Cent employee pistol whips Connecticut club promoter. Damn..he just got a day in the state can the goonies chill?

“I’ve already baited Lil’ Wayne to come on out so I can break his little neck”. – 50 Cent tells King Magazine.

XXL got the review on VH1′s new Shows for Salt & Pepa and Irv Gotti. I missed both, anybody with a download link hit me up.

What the f*ck is Lil’ Wayne doing on American Gangster. XXL has the offical album tracklisting.

11 Responses to “Daily B.S. 10/16/07”

October 16th, 2007 at 12:13 pm

Its a joke that you can legally buy that kind of weaponry in a gun shop in this country. If T.I. had all that weaponry in his house, I think its fair to say that he deserves to be put in jail. Spare me the ‘he has serious beef’ nonsense. The dude has money for both armed security and a good security system, within the confines of a gated community.

2. Beggar Says:
    October 17th, 2007 at 7:17 am

Looks like he was ready for war!
    Im a 3 time felon what you doing with that – T.I not T.I.P

3. S.M. Krause Says:
    October 18th, 2007 at 2:45 pm

October 18th, 2007 at 7:58 pm

S.M. Krause is wet behind the dick

5. B LEE Says:
    October 18th, 2007 at 10:26 pm

“I wish you would stop alienating the web with postings of “Daily B.S.” as you don’t hold the corner market on the usage of “Daily B.S.” Our readers are getting confused, pick another name instead of the name we’ve be using.”

You sound like a real hoe my dude.
    You bored.
    Wipe ya puss,

Holla.

6. » Blog Archive » Daily B.S. 10/23/07 Says:
    October 23rd, 2007 at 10:11 am

[...] with Prick Of The Day…vvv This moron, named S.M. Kaurse had the nerve to comment in our last Daily B.S., telling us to change the name of the section cause his loyal fans are being confused. He’s [...]

7. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    October 23rd, 2007 at 10:56 am

^^
    How about NO!?!

October 24th, 2007 at 6:50 am

YO GOAT, I’LL BEAT HIS ASS FOR HIM. WHERE IS BLOOD AT!?

9. JJ Says:
    November 5th, 2007 at 10:52 pm

I can’t believe I just read this ignorant crap! How about you all try to sound like somewhat intelligent people. Bread ignorant and nothings changed. Try to change your ways from the past, you might like it. Instead of always trying to intimidate everyone by acting tough!! Loser pussies!!!

November 6th, 2007 at 7:00 am

People are still posting comments in this post?!?!? Krause was like two years ago…

11. Trose Says:
    November 7th, 2007 at 11:37 pm

They must like something… They keep coming back!