Video: Blue Magic – Jay-Z

From my main supplier

9 Responses to “Video: Blue Magic – Jay-Z”

1. House Of Scoshua Says:
    October 11th, 2007 at 5:18 pm

It’s not bad but its not nearly as hot as his previous releases premier tracks. Hope the cd gets hotter.

2. nicole Says:
    October 11th, 2007 at 5:20 pm

please retire

October 11th, 2007 at 6:26 pm

The track had to grow on me..I really had to listen to the track to get what he was saying. And the video to me is art..Dead ass no joke. Just pay attention how he’s flashing Euro’s..lol Does that mean a great album is coming? Not exactly…After watching Fade To Black for the umpteenth time..Maybe its time for Jay to make this his last.

4. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    October 11th, 2007 at 6:28 pm

The question that’s on everybody’s mind (im sure)…was that Hov’s real crib?

October 11th, 2007 at 7:08 pm

NAIX I wondered the same. Honestly for there to be more interest in Jay he has to open up more because this recycled street hustler stuff is a little boring at this point. We get it, you hustled!

6. Black Benny Hill Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 1:10 am

I don’t care, I’m ready! This is better than most of the garbage they are spewing over the airwaves.

7. Beggar Says:
    October 12th, 2007 at 10:23 am

Its better then alot of stuff out… but people want more! Hey im just happy good artist are still dropping.

8. S.Mathis Says:
    October 14th, 2007 at 4:57 pm

Where are all the 19 year olds with energy, a desire to be different, and a fresh perspective? I love Jay-Z, but rap even for him is a young mans sport, best played by those still in the grind. He is like, what, 12 years removed from seeing the streets. Oh, and I blame him for starting this ‘I’m not a rapper but a hustler’ garbage that allows wack emcees to justify their wackness (JEEZY (hits w/out L-Y-R-I-C-S), ), Fabolous (can do everything except make a good album), Camron (talent, flow, originality, and a 8th grade outlook on life), and everybody from down south except Luda (Classic album due), Wayne (Classic album due),and T.I. (though that last album was shaky).

9. » Blog Archive » American Gangster: Jay-Z Says:
    November 6th, 2007 at 11:27 am

[...] Life 10. Ignorant Sh*t Feat. Beanie Sigel 11. Say Hello 12. Success Feat. NaS 13. Fallin’ 14. Blue Magic Feat. Pharrell 15. American [...]