He Still Has The Recking Ball.

Yung Joc and T-Pain knuckle up. Stop the rumors! Joc didn’t get got for his massive “Hustlenomics” pendant and rope chain. The ATLien recently told MTV that he and Teddy Pain were involved in a fight in London. Joc and friends were actually celebrating his birthday at Club Crystal. “Pain was talking to this chick and this big football-player-looking dude came up,” Joc explained to MTV. “He was big as hell…The dude grabbed her arm and she was like, ‘I’m not leaving,’ and [moves] away from the dude… The next thing you know, the dude started talking sh-t to Pain. The dude poured his wine out and … I looked back at my security [guard], gave him my chain. He put it in my case and handed it to Rico. The dude hit T-Pain’s partner in the head with a glass in his hand.”

8 Responses to “He Still Has The Recking Ball.”

1. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    September 28th, 2007 at 1:06 pm

He looks like a fuggin Mule..

September 28th, 2007 at 6:59 pm

Damn let me find out my boy Joc gets it poppin for people who don’t even matter. Them ATL boys seem to not go down without a fight. Keepin it gangsta out there in them souther states. Like my boy Diddy said, LET’S GET IT!!!!!!!!!

September 29th, 2007 at 6:27 am

I had never seen that piece before. That is a ridiculously ghetto symbol of his temporary prosperity!

4. KO Says:
    September 29th, 2007 at 9:52 pm

We read from left to right. So why on the sides of his chain nomics is on the left, and the hustle is on the right. If that was done on purpose pardon my question. I still think he is a slime ball.

September 30th, 2007 at 5:38 am

…KO, your either a genius or a nut for even noticing that.

6. Beggar Says:
    September 30th, 2007 at 3:58 pm

Nah he got that Keen vision God… Above all of that this dude is feeling his cause his chain is big…

When his shell get hit/ he aint worth spit/ just a memory/ remember he used to wear the hustlenomics chain…

September 30th, 2007 at 6:55 pm

“If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.”
    – anonymous

I’m closer to my 35th year, so its all nonsense to me @ BEGGAR.

8. Beggar Says:
    October 1st, 2007 at 7:22 pm

Well im not as close to that as you S. Mathis but i still dont care… so we have something in common i guess…