Saigon vs Mobb Deep (Rd. #1)

I’m not putting this to make fun, cause I’m a fan but it is funny to me cause I just seen him earlier that night at the allhiphop.com open forum. Hot Rod was there and he was talking, where have you been, my dude. Now this will be a story on the new beef series.

Here is the Mobb Deep Version.

11 Responses to “Saigon vs Mobb Deep (Rd. #1)”

September 20th, 2007 at 10:22 am

Nothing good can come from this. And to think Saigon perfomred last night at Pace university where Dr. Cornel West and others spoke on self upliftment

2. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    September 20th, 2007 at 10:44 am

Sad Monkeys

3. Beggar Says:
    September 20th, 2007 at 11:06 am

Wow… this is crazy… but Sai did show self upliftment! Dudes was coming with closed fist so he lifted his ass up out of the spot… Also lost his ice in the middle of the scatter! Damn!

September 20th, 2007 at 1:13 pm

“…I’m no shorty / Nigga I’ll stop your glory…” – Prodigy (‘Keep It Thoro, ‘H.N.I.C’)

Don’t be fooled by their height Sai!

5. HEADBANGERR Says:
    September 20th, 2007 at 2:02 pm

ON THE B^ FUcK MOBB DEEP AND SAIGON! LOL. IF THIS SHIT KEEPS POPPIN OFF, NY WITH NEVERR GET THE HIP HOP KROWN BAcK – EVERR! TOO MANY STUPID-ASS SHORT NIGGAS FIGHTING OVERR NOTHING… FIRST TEAM TO GO PLATINUM, GETS MY RESPEKT, BUT WHUTEVERR – FUcK EM BOTH ANYWAY!! …”SAD MONKEYS” IS RIGHT…

6. Fresh Says:
    September 20th, 2007 at 2:10 pm

^ word!!!

7. Beggar Says:
    September 21st, 2007 at 6:32 am

Having edited versions of the same night is sad. We can clearly see the difference !

8. RealListener Says:
    September 21st, 2007 at 12:39 pm

I have no idea what this is about but I am sure if Saigon were to channel this energy at the people responsible for puttin’ his album in the stores, he’d be a happy camper. Str8 up tho….you got JustBlaze makin’ ya beats and you still can’t win? Sumthins wrong…

9. Verbal Says:
    September 22nd, 2007 at 6:51 am

it was like 50 – 2, i would have caught him and bounce also, b4 u get caught on youtube getting stomped out.

10. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    September 22nd, 2007 at 10:13 am

CORNY

11. joe smith Says:
    September 26th, 2007 at 7:34 am

Saigon had some balls just to show up to a mobb deep show knowing prodigy was gonna be there. He only brought 4 of his boys and he snuffed P 2 times and his boy close lined P. All Havoc did was grab saigons’s boys shirt as he jumped off the stage. Prodigy has Napolean’s disease and if you don’t know it listen to his raps. Saigon will get delt with cause I know prodigy has to be feeling stupid , esp that we all saw the HNIC get dropped all over the net. Mobb Deep dealt with Tru life in the same way. Saigon either made mobb deep look fake to the whole world , or he just opened up a can a worms and will always have to watch his back. That speech that Havoc made at the end might just be a way not to link mobb deep to when saigon gets his ass handed to him. Of course prodigy won’t handle it himself but his goones will. We’ll see what happens.