B.I.G.’s last moments caught on tape

This clip’s from the Notorious B.I.G. Bigger Than Life DVD. My dudes over at Smartenupnas put us on. Here’s rare footage of the last moments of Chris “The Notorious B.I.G.” Wallace as he pulled out from the The Petersen Automotive Museum. You can actually hear the gunshots being fired into B.I.G.’s truck.

6 Responses to “B.I.G.’s last moments caught on tape”

1. Fresh Says:
    September 20th, 2007 at 8:26 pm

This video is so surreal, damn!!! They couldn’t let my dude Big live, but maybe it happened for a reason. Just don’t know for what, yet.

2. Beggar Says:
    September 20th, 2007 at 11:21 pm

Yo they killed Pac and Big… Its not by mistake. Open your eyes man! All this footage and info… people know who did what… I done said too much!

3. Verbal Says:
    September 22nd, 2007 at 6:40 am

video comes out 10 years later….. i wonder what else they got wrapped up

4. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    September 22nd, 2007 at 9:50 am

I don’t care who hates me for saying it but i’ll always blame Tupac for Big’s death. Those songs that Pac was making at the time really affected peoples views and stirred their emotions and that negative energy was so powerful that it took Big away eventhough it was months after Tupac’s death. That is the reason i’ll never be a Tupac fan and ride with that whole bangwagon because he redefined being a hater and the power of energy.

September 23rd, 2007 at 1:26 pm

Snitching isn’t cool right? Cooperating with the police is a no-no right? Our ignorance is why murders in the black community don’t get solved, not racism or police ineptitude. Can all YOU dummies in our community please do one of the following: wake the f@#k up, plead guilty, get neutered and/or get deported. R.I.P BIG.

September 23rd, 2007 at 1:33 pm

…Oh and Tupac continues to be the most overrated emcee in the game while simutaneously being the most influential. @ Native