More From Thrilla In Manilla

RollingStone Cover

Just when you thought it was over, here they go again. Kanye & 50 are going to milk this to the very end. Now they are on the next Rolling Stone cover, like a heavyweight fight. Read more and watch the video here. IT’S REAL!!!

8 Responses to “More From Thrilla In Manilla”

1. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    September 5th, 2007 at 4:10 pm

Kanye Won

2. Beggar Says:
    September 5th, 2007 at 4:38 pm

Love the competition!

September 5th, 2007 at 7:14 pm

I must admit that I am a little caught up in the competition that this is. Fifty’s album is not terrible. Kanye’s just happens to have a classic on his hands. Good job pretending your as confident as normal Fif!

4. Fresh Says:
    September 5th, 2007 at 10:55 pm

The battle of Good vs Evil, I think good prevails again. **Kanye 4 President!**

September 6th, 2007 at 7:57 pm

An opinion is just that an opinion, but it’s pretty apparent that Kanye has the better album.

6. NativeAmericaIndianX Says:
    September 7th, 2007 at 4:23 pm

Don’t believe the hype. Kanye’s album has some hot tracks on it but its far from a classic. The same can be said for 50′s album. I am fortunate enough to have an unbiased opinion on this matter and i don’t see either album as groundbreaking in anyway so its just a matter of who has more fans that will actually pay for an album. Its evident that there is a Kanye bias in most circles as he is considered ‘da good guy’ but i respect both artists for speaking their respective truths and still puttin out songs for the masses. Based on my listening to the albums its still a toss up because both guys are world renowned and are capable of selling a good 500,000 (not including the unknown amount of albums each record label will scan as purchased in the quest for the all important bragging rights). I’m still unsure and intrigued about the outcome cause what else is there to talk about?

7. NativeAmericaIndianX Says:
    September 7th, 2007 at 4:42 pm

The real competition was supposed to be who had the better barber but Kanye won in a landslide!

September 7th, 2007 at 10:44 pm

I respectfully disagree with you NATIVE. There is no Kanye bias, but a hatred of all the bullshit that is in rap now: NYC gun talk, drug stories (from the late 80s early 90′s but we are in 2007), the bullet proof MC, rappers who say ‘I’m a hustler’ to explain why their lyrics are so wack, etc. Fifty just happens to be the biggest rapper during what is the wackest time period ever in hip hop. People want a new era. Lets us pray that the crown sits on Kanye’s head on 9/19. ——————–What will Curtis’ excuse be? 1 – Def Jam bought Kanye’s records? 2 – My promotion was poor! 3- the media set me up to lose, 4- people hate on me, they wanted Kanye to win. I’m guessing # 3.