Guess U Shouldn’t Cheat A Professional Boxer In A Dice Game

Zab Judah

Add to My Profile | More Videos

As funny as that sounds, it’s the truth. Just watch the video, as Super Zab Judah & Cartel Records prove why the are pound 4 pound the best. You can’t G check a G when the G is Super Zab Judah!

Thanks Average Mel!

9 Responses to “Guess U Shouldn’t Cheat A Professional Boxer In A Dice Game”

September 4th, 2007 at 3:06 pm

Lets analyze this. Your a fairly successful, well known professional boxer, who is living relatively comfortable. Your net worth is probably somewhere just north of a million. So, what do you do? You allow yourself and your crew to be videotaped gleefully kicking somebody’s ass. Thereby setting yourself up for a hefty lawsuit; A lawsuit that will result in either you paying a lawyer tens of thousands to protect your assets or result in you paying some dudes medical bills along with a tidy sum for his pain & suffering. Zab, you are a stupid motherf@#$&%!

2. Amen Says:
    September 4th, 2007 at 8:00 pm

This is definitely gonna go up there on the list of dumb things rich dudes from the hood don’t need to be involved in. I wanna LOL at the ridiculousness of the situation, but I can only hang my head in shame, and hit the keys on my keyboard a little harder than usual.

3. Troublman Says:
    September 4th, 2007 at 10:44 pm

There should be a top 50 list for “dumb things rich dudes from the hood don’t need to be involved in.”

I’ll start it. Other add to it. Number each entry.

1. kicking ass on tape.
    2. Pissing on underage girls on tape.
    3. Dog fighting on tape.
    4. Chicken fighting.

Continue…

4. Marcus Graham Says:
    September 5th, 2007 at 7:16 am

Why he can’t knock nobody out in the ring? This dude be embarrassing Brooklyn. He can’t figure out if he wants to be a rapper or a boxer. Black niggas love to be ignorant boy!!

September 5th, 2007 at 1:27 pm

“I LOVE BEING A DUMB IGNORANT STUPID MONKEY NIGGER DOG! I’M A DUMB NIGGER, I’M A DUMB MORON ASS NIGGER!”- Please recite this in the mirror every morning if after grossing more than 1 million dollars in your legitimate profession you would choose to gamble on a street corner.

Oh for the record shout outs to up and coming boxer “Mean” Joe Green of Southside Jamaica Queens, who fucked up two of Zab Jeudah’s brothers in the same day during different sparring sessions at Brooklyn’s Gleason’s Gym. According to witnesses the beatings were so bad that out of anger another one of Zab’s brothers got into the ring and punched Joe Green in the face with his bare fist ( no glove). This brother was banned from Gleason’s Gym because of his actions.

6. Beggar Says:
    September 5th, 2007 at 4:30 pm

Yo as bad as Zab playing dice in another town with a chick is… He did keep it o so Brooklyn… I must say i was laughing while on the edge of my seat!

Now that i got that out it was a dumb move… These people have evidence once the DVD drops.

September 5th, 2007 at 7:10 pm

@TROUBLMAN…5- acting like your an anonymous, broke, nothing to lose 14 year old in the hood, when your a easily recognized, wealthy, plenty to lose 20+ year old (prison eligible) dude in the suburbs/resort surrounded by conniving opportunistic youtube subscribers/content providers.

September 6th, 2007 at 9:13 am

…6- disregarding all the available women 18 yrs – 75 yrs for all the UNavailable ones between birth & 17 yrs.

9. NativeAmericaIndianX Says:
    September 7th, 2007 at 4:15 pm

say it with me now INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE!!!