Like Looking Into A Mirror

Sean Kingston

Sources are saying that Sean Kingston is set to play Biggie in the new movie. Yes, i said Mr. Suidicial, himself. Read more here

9 Responses to “Like Looking Into A Mirror”

August 30th, 2007 at 4:58 pm

That should be interesting. I’ll withhold judgement for now.

August 30th, 2007 at 7:51 pm

B.I.G. wrote Suicidal thoughts, Sean sang about suicide…kiwinkydink I think not

August 30th, 2007 at 11:14 pm

Yeah so I heard this dude was running his gabber bout he’s gonna be playing B.I.G. in the movie & what not. How about the director of the movie shut him down and said he wasn’t gonna be playin the Late Great Frank White & they’re still looking for someone to portray the Magnificent One himself. Now I wish that bum will really go commit suicide and end that horrible singing career he started to mask his shitty ass rap career he started out with.

4. Fresh Says:
    August 30th, 2007 at 11:47 pm

He looks like Big a little but that’s where it ends.

5. Marcus Graham Says:
    August 31st, 2007 at 8:20 am

shorty is a square, I think it’s hilarious the way he tries to act cool in the little video. his finger pointing gestures and all that look like he practices that shit in the mirror…lol. Plus the tats on his hands don’t fit him. If he got that role I’d be heated. What up with shorty from “Sky is the Limit” video?

6. Big Homie Says:
    September 4th, 2007 at 12:04 pm

The whole part as Biggie or young Biggie. I heard it was just when he was younger.

September 5th, 2007 at 7:18 pm

He definitely looks like a young Biggie would. Why is everybody so caught up in what you think his persona is? You think Russell Crowe or Sly Stallone are as hard as the characters they have portrayed? Its called ACTING! The question is whether he has the talent.

8. Beggar Says:
    September 5th, 2007 at 9:32 pm

I think its a good match but if he cant act whats the point!

9. Dell Says:
    August 19th, 2011 at 6:19 pm

I am forever indebted to you for this ifonrmaiotn.