Billion Dollar Remix

Billion Dollar Remix

Sources are saying that 50 Cent, Jay-Z, & Diddy are making a mega remix to “I Get Money” and calling it the Billion Dollar Remix. Before I heard that T.I. and Jim Jones recorded a verse too but I don’t know what happened to that. We will definitely keep ya’ll posted.

10 Responses to “Billion Dollar Remix”

1. NativeAmericaIndianX Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 4:33 pm

Stealing a page out The Game’s handbook and making a mega remix. I can’t complain as long as Shaq or Will Smith aren’t on it….on second thought that might sound alright?? Nah

August 27th, 2007 at 5:14 pm

This is an example of the concept sounding better then the likely results. Usually when you have this much talent together (minus Puff) they find a way to either make a classic on get drowned out by huge expectations. Besides, why the heck would Jay and Kanye do anything to help out the competition (Fifty)? I’ll believe it when I hear it.

August 27th, 2007 at 5:16 pm

…P.S. I heard Kanye included in this rumor as well.

4. Beggar Says:
    August 28th, 2007 at 7:31 am

Native… This would be way better!

5. Fresh Says:
    August 28th, 2007 at 9:31 am

S. Mathis<< I heard that Kanye’s verse might not clear, but that would be crazy if it does!

August 28th, 2007 at 4:40 pm

Jay’s no dummy. He aint spitting on nothing, or clearing nothing (Kanye’s verse) that would help out the competition (Fifty).

August 28th, 2007 at 5:35 pm

Everybody wanted to hear Jay and Nas together and what happened, NOTHING! “Black Republicans” was boring and no one that visits this site regularly can quote any of their verses from it.

8. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    August 28th, 2007 at 6:07 pm

“hoverin over da oven we was like brothas then\though you nothin other than the son of my mother’s friend\\we had governin who woulda thought da love would end…….i had to do it but i get your point Mathis.

August 28th, 2007 at 6:33 pm

“Huddlin over the oven we was like brothers then / though you nothing other then the son of my mother’s friend / we had governin / who woulda thought the love would end…” @ MATHIS

Nas chose not to make a video which would have been hot -

August 28th, 2007 at 8:41 pm

Wow the Pardonmeduke community can copy & paste.