Hov can’t catch a break

Jay seems to have all the old hustlers he came up with him mad as f*ck. Here comes Dehaven talking bout how he was “That Nigga” back in the day and Jay was a fraud. I think money is the root of all this anger. I mean if I had half a Billy niggas would come out the wood work too.

8 Responses to “Hov can’t catch a break”

1. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 12:42 pm

He spent 5 minutes trying to tell us about how he was going to expose Jay. Say something already. Atleast Calvin Klein has a swagger to his hate. This turd sounds stupid.

2. Beggar Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 1:36 pm

Yea he built everyone up to still hear nothing. Maybe he making a book or something… Marketing got to be right. Someone might have told him talk alot of hype before you drop a Gem on them… I feel if they had any bad situation Jay wont have even mentioned him in a verse. He probably want more of whatever it is then he got. Dudes need to live they life.

3. FeBreeze Tha' Situation87' Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 2:00 pm

This one left me hanging. Maybe he should drop a record exposing jay-z. Possibly have a poetry slam night night at local pub. Honestly, i think he’s afraid.

Keep us posted pardonmedukie.

August 10th, 2007 at 4:31 pm

“How you a man waiting for the next man to get rich / yo plan is to stick out your hand real quick / so if he feed you / your family and he serve you shit / then he need the head you get and he deserve your bitch / since you wishing cash fall from the sky all your life / dwelling on the past when you was alright / when you was getting cash but wasn’t too bright / now your luck down / you feel like bustin some shells/ nobody owe you…”

August 10th, 2007 at 4:32 pm

- Nasmir Jones ‘Still Dreamin’, “Hip Hop is Dead” (2007)

August 10th, 2007 at 8:18 pm

Why is this dude relevant to anything?

August 11th, 2007 at 1:47 am

Yeah I really appreciate how that dude just gave the world a prelude to absolutely NOTHING!!!!!!! Like I really want to go on MySpace & ask this guy any type of questions other than why the hell you eyebrows look like you got struck by lightning? Jerk ass nicca…..kill yourself!!!!!!!

8. Black Benny Hill Says:
    August 11th, 2007 at 9:10 am

This dude kept repeatin’ his self and told us nothing. If this dude would have gotten some hush money, there would be no video. Another example of a sad monkey! I agree with Reason, kill ur self!!!