The Real Testament – Plies

10. Goons Lurkin
11. Kept It Too Real
12. You Feat. Tank
13. Money Straight
14. Hypnotized Feat. Akon
15. Murkin Season

So let’s be real as usual PMD style. No one gave two f*cks about Plies since he came out. The only reason anyone bumps the single Shawty is because of T-Pain. One thing I can say about dude is that he’s a talker…not a rapper. Plies has no idea or concept of what flow consists of.

From song to song it sounds as if someones reciting words written on a piece of paper they’re reading for the first time. The track On My Dick comes off rather homo from a New York perspective. I mean come on, we accepted the word fuck boy. You reminds me of Trick Daddy’s Suckin Fuckin and it feature Tank. I really can’t get over how dude just sounds the same on every song. Akon comes to the rescue on the strip club influenced Hypnotized. The beat is hot and so is the feature. Since I doubt you’re gonna buy the album I’ll give you the track right here. I won’t go into the whole album because the story remains the same. Plies is a one hit wonder and he won’t be around next year. Maybe on some 7 Eleven security tape committing a robbery in Little Haiti but that’s it. The only entertaining he does is taking off his wife beater for the adolescent girls on 106 & Park. Even Tay Zonday has more differentiation in his style than this dude. It’s a wonder how one can go into the studio, put together this fuckery and expect to recoup. I wouldn’t even want you to waste your time stealing this music.

12 Responses to “The Real Testament – Plies”

1. Young 1 Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 8:28 am

Typical New York Hate , but when is the last time something hot came out NY nothing in more than 10 years, and bottom line is dude is making money while whoever this clown who posted this trash is hating. Plies cd bangs.

2. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 9:16 am

Who?

August 9th, 2007 at 9:28 am

‘Shawty’ isn’t a T-Pain song?

August 9th, 2007 at 11:46 am

The excuse to being wack is “dude is making money”. What the F8ck does that have to do with skill. Typical New York hate ummm…New York influnces the whole game if u didn’t know. And while were at it…kill yourself!

5. Beggar Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 4:36 pm

Im mad people really like this album… Come on! The dude is really saying nothing on “Shawty” and T-Pain saved it with the hook. Dont get me wrong i still two step to it in the club but, Thats it. Im sure young one cant quote a hot line from the album or even the smash hit “Shawty”

August 9th, 2007 at 8:42 pm

RE: Typical New York Hate…

Nothing in ten years, I believe Cam’ron who is wack had two hit songs last summer. Over 1 million people purchased Juelz Santana’s last album. Oh yeah, Mims’ “This is why I’m Hot” was also within the last year and that’s just the non-sense that I came up with.

7. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 9:35 pm

I didn’t know Plyers or PF Flyers or Fries or whatever dude’s name is was being managed by former Ruff Ryders artist Young 1. Go figure. But i feel you “Its your boy Young” this is hands down the hottest album since Jimmy Cozier.I understand where he got his inspiration for the songs ‘On My Dick’.

8. Black Benny Hill Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 12:50 am

One Hit Wonder! Next!!!

9. LiL LuNaTiK Says:
    August 12th, 2007 at 8:57 pm

plies is good but check me out at http://www.myspace.com/lillunatik420

10. NEYA BiiTCH..FROM BARTOW..POLK COUNTY!!! Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 2:14 am

HATiN ASS BiiTCHES..REAL NiGGAS DO REAL SHiT..REAL RECOGNiZE REAL..BiiTCHES AiN’T REAL..PLiES’S #1 WiFEY..FUCK THE HATERS..WE DON’T SEE YALL!!..GO EM’ HATiN!!!!

11. NEYA BiiTCH..FROM BARTOW..POLK COUNTY!!! Says:
    September 25th, 2007 at 2:16 am

HATiN ASS BiiTCHES..REAL NiGGAS DO REAL SHiT..REAL RECOGNiZE REAL..U PUSSY NiGGAS AiN’T REAL..PLiES’S #1 WiFEY..FUCK THE HATERS..WE DON’T SEE YALL!!..GOt EM’ HATiN!!!!

12. Atl-based Says:
    April 27th, 2008 at 3:31 am

I’m from Atl–the South–and, yes, he really sucks… and, YES, sounds the same on every song.