Fu*k Interscope!!!
Curtis draws First Blood on the house Jimmy Built

Fiddy Vs. Iovine

I guess the reign of King 50 is coming to an end from the inside of his own kingdom. Miss Info’s got the scoop that someone inside of Interscope leaked the 5th single and video off Curtis to the net this evening. 50 has followed the footsteps of Cam has decided to go on vacation and its “Fuck Interscope” as of now. I guess the albums former title before I self Destruct is more suitable now huh. I guess Ye’ wins by default

7 Responses to “Fu*k Interscope!!!
Curtis draws First Blood on the house Jimmy Built”

August 9th, 2007 at 9:01 pm

How convenient nigger.

2. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 9:08 pm

Word that sounds like a bullshit cop out. That’s some sore loser shit and he didn’t even lose yet. Pull da panties up Brah

3. barbosa Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 9:12 pm

Ye does not win by default! Stop hating! Kanye was going to take it anyway. 50 is so random. Like, really. Is this what you do when all else fails (singles and straight to Youtube vids)?

Ye is about to be good like God with an extra O. (screaming in excitement)

4. Black Benny Hill Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 12:49 am

This is a prime example of Death of A Dynasty. At the end of the day a win is a win, sorry 50, it’s not looking to good for you my dude. *Kanye 4 President!*

5. Beggar Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 4:20 pm

Damn! Fif doing alot of music with odd people i dont get it… Trying to reach that other market? Growth? Dont know… Some might say he’s not keeping it real… I say whatever!

August 10th, 2007 at 5:16 pm

Hip Hop says: “I need Kanye to succeed so that I can be relevant again.”
    Pardon Me Duke’s Editors & Commentators say: ” I need Curtis to blow Kanye out of the water so we can rant, mourn, question, and write conspiracy theory over the death of Hip Hop.”

7. headbangeRR Says:
    August 10th, 2007 at 9:40 pm

ok, so. i think imma just listen to metal and techno from now on…