Graduation Cover

Kanye-Graduation

Looks like Kanye’s the only rapper that gives a f*ck about the total package (unlike some other people). This here’s Mr. West cover for the new album Graduation courtesy of Nah Right. Looks like Ye’ fell in love with Japanese culture and did the Pokemon thing. Sh*t is hot though…I can’t wait for this one to drop.

6 Responses to “Graduation Cover”

1. Black Benny Hill Says:
    August 8th, 2007 at 10:51 pm

Yoooo!!! Kanye is a Beast and 50 maybe in serious trouble. We already know who going to be King of the Summer!

August 9th, 2007 at 7:57 am

Lol, I can’t believe that album cover. If I didn’t like Kanye’s music so much, I’d be killing him for the fruity (delicious!) album artwork. Japanese huh? Well Ye, it just doesn’t translate over here to anyone old enough to walk around Toys R Us during school hours. I do get Kanye’s sense of humor so I will be buying ‘the Graduation’ despite the silly album cover. In contrast, I will be bootlegging ‘Curtis’ (just kidding RIAA, FBI, & Interscope) for all those who want copies that don’t require endorsing Fifty with your dollars or good sense. Oh, and I saw Kanye on 106 & P. sounding way too political, when addressing his upcoming showdown with Fifty on 9/11. C’mon Ye! Where the heck is all that swagger? What Kanye should have said to Fifty: “Hey Fif, were those first 3 singles made so that you can self-destruct or were they made afterwards? Hey fam we know you get money so wasn’t there any left for a decent producer? Hey Keyshia (Cole-cohosting 106 yesterday) maybe you and Fif can hook up for the ‘Let it Go’ remix.

3. Beggar Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 8:06 am

The cover is hot! Who was not in love with the Japanese art culture at one point?! Every album he has dropped, he takes part of every aspect just to get things to his liking. This is a guy who would spend his last to make things right… I believe thats a good thing at the end of the day.

August 9th, 2007 at 8:10 am

…Forgive my attempts at humor above. To the EDITORS of Pardon Me D. how about a review of the recent MTV News listing of the 10 hottest emcees in the game in the last 6 months. Or, better yet, there plan to update it every 6 months in an attempt to create some accountability for wackness. There top three was as follows:#3- Andre 3000, #2 T.I., and #1 was Lil Wayne. Remember that the list is not the best or the greatest or even who has the best career, but the hottest over the last 6 months in terms of mix tape and guest appearances, along with any albums released during that period. For the record, I have never heard a Lil Wayne album nor can I defend him against rumors of his lack of street credibility or gay implications. Nonetheless, I must say that he has shined on all the guest appearances that I have heard. With the exception of Andre 3000 (who ranked #4 I believe), nobody has killed more remixes in the last year.

5. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 9:44 pm

i like the cover because its Kanye. I don’t need to see Kanye with a bulletproof vest on holding an AK 47 or even an extreme closeup of Kanye. So that works for me.

August 10th, 2007 at 12:31 am

Yo is it this trippy cover or is the sky on his album really Jesus Christ drowning in a sea of babys?