Whoo Kidd & Pap pull the Souths card….POW!

Whoo Kidd

I can say in this moment in Hip Hop I like Papoose. Sh*t, I might cop his album on the strength. Here he and Whoo Kidd speak on the South’s so called unity. They take blatant not subliminal shots at the South about there lyrical skill and other things. Pap even says They like to team up cause they can’t really stand on their own. Niggas start sayin ‘yo we need to get together’ that’s when they scared, man. And start talking that shit but they don’t talk that from the start, when they takin they lil’ shots and all that. But when you start bustin they ass, ‘we should all get together.’…POW!

Props to D Nice for the photo

Pap / Whoo Kidd on Sirius Satellite Radio Show

8 Responses to “Whoo Kidd & Pap pull the Souths card….POW!”

1. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 7:23 am

F*ck Lil’ Wayne….and the Uncle Murder Subliminal was classic!

2. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 7:34 am

Cassidy is a fake hustler….POW!

3. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 7:48 am

Everybody grab your Cocaine and take a sniff right now…POW!

August 6th, 2007 at 2:49 pm

I have never listened to a Lil Wayne album, but can’t understand the hate directed his way. I rate artists based on their music. How much of a bitch they may or may not be is irrelevant to me. I have hope for Papoose, for the sake of having a relevant fresh NYC emcee in the game in the coming years. I hope his bite is as good as his bark. Being a mix tape murderer, doesnt always translate to good album making.

August 6th, 2007 at 2:50 pm

Oh and nobody named Uncle Murder will ever succeed in the music industry. Also, he needs to talk about something else since his style is limited and well (Prodigy, Kool G Rap, and others) have done it better.

6. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 5:34 pm

S.Mathis is a wise man i was gonna say all those things but fuck it now. Papoose is studying to get his masters at the G-Unit University of Free Promotion Through Diss Records. That song is his disertation (sorry Pap try again).

7. checkpoint Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 7:48 am

. . .can’t we all just get along? Hip hop is surely big enough for the south’s repetitive drivel; AND the east’s gun talk! RIGHT?

8. Marcus Graham Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 9:36 am

Hell no we can’t get along. Yeah, I love that Black ppl are getting money but this down south nonsense needs to stop. Of course we need party tracks but ALL of their tracks seem to be dance instructions. These are not songs, they’re just tracks. Not only that but all these down south cats talkin about how they get fly nowadays need to knock it off. I remember in 2000 they still didn’t even know you supposed to match your clothes. Nelly had nerve with the Air Force 1′s song cuz the ni99a prolly never even heard of them til he made his first mil. Plus outfits come ready made for these dudes nowadays. Color schemes from sneakers, to hats to shirts all come out at the same time. A five year old could dress himself these days and call himself fly. Stop it.
    I think Andre 3000 is one of the best rappers ever, period; and he’s from down south so all these other simpletons need to stop actin’ like books don’t make it that far downsouth.
    BK all day!! The madness needs to stop.