Curtis Fourth attempt at a First single
Ayo Technology Feat. Culture Stealer

So the one song I really like (I Get Money) really didn’t do any number the label was happy with. So once again they try to use “formulas” to convince the consumer that it’s worth buying. This is exactly what I was talking about in my previous post. “Growth” made Curtis pick JT as a collabo partner. 50, you just bodied yourself literally. And to think he once clowned Ja for doing tracks with J Lo.

24 Responses to “Curtis Fourth attempt at a First single
Ayo Technology Feat. Culture Stealer”

August 2nd, 2007 at 8:33 pm

This video was an absolute chore to get through. Damn this shit is wack. What would have been a hot Justin Timberlake track ruined.

I Get Money*+Straight to the Bank+Fully Loaded Clip+Amusement Park+Ayo Technology=
    WACK!

*Note: Though I Get Money is hot, he ruined it by lazily only having 2 verses.

2. Big Homie Says:
    August 2nd, 2007 at 8:34 pm

As much as I hate to say this, but 50 is in big trouble.

3. Big Homie Says:
    August 2nd, 2007 at 8:35 pm

LMAO Culture Stealer…I just caught that

smh

August 2nd, 2007 at 8:36 pm

Curtis “KOCH” Jackson

5. Black Benny Hill Says:
    August 2nd, 2007 at 11:24 pm

That “Culture Stealer” was for me and I appreciate it that my dude. And for 50, please say it ain’t so, kid. That dude JT needs to burn and I got some matches…

6. bleek Says:
    August 2nd, 2007 at 11:53 pm

damn, this song is definitely not good and the main reason is actually cause of Fif! Oddly enough, this is a track 50 has no business rappin on or even being featured on for that matter. This is a bad sign, off top. Hey Fif, what happened to “I will not work with other feature artists or big name producers”? Four words come to mind, STAY IN YOU’RE LANE,

7. M.E. Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 6:28 am

This song is FIRE in the strip club! Throw up a stack in the spot when this shit is playin and yall will know what I’m talkin bout.

8. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 6:32 am

M.E. Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 6:28 am

^^
    Well my singles will go to the strippers. Not to this single. Im a JT fan too. I just dont like gimmicks.

9. Beggar Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 6:49 am

Yo Mathis you hit the nail on the head…. I felt the same way a hot Justin song gone bad. Not only are we seeing Fif getting lazy on tracks and doing @ verses he seems to be spitting nothing on the track. I enjoy that hook alot. It will play in the club but I cant see it going as far as he thinks.

How many tracks he putting out before the album drop?

10. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 8:49 am

More tracks 50 put out, the more Im looking forward to the Graduation.

In the words of a once great MC duo, this track is “wiggedy wiggedy wack!!”

11. Black Benny Hill Says:
    August 3rd, 2007 at 3:56 pm

Word, to Kel’s lawyer!!!

August 3rd, 2007 at 4:36 pm

Letter to Jay-Z: “I’m sorry for ever doubting you. You really are the best ever. Sure, that little bump in the road with Nas hurt you a little, but at least you weren’t just satisfied with selling records. You really wanted to obliterate all doubt about who was the best emcee. An ‘A’ for effort and a sure sign of greatness! What I really wanted to thank you for though, was for 10 straight years of great material year in and year out. I thank you for never doing wack collabos with Justin Timberlake. Thank you for not insulting fans by trying to use your name to pass material that you know is wack. Thank you for not starting fake transparent beef to get buzz. Thank you for not doing movie characters based on your fake rap image. Thank you for not starring in “Ballers 2 – the video game”. Thank you for slickly & stylishly mentioning your sucessful business deals in song, rather then screaming about them, during wack performances where you forgot wack lines to a wack song (I would have forgot those lyrics too Curtis) during a live tv performance.

August 3rd, 2007 at 4:47 pm

“…Yes, I’m referencing you Fif – please don’t shoot me! I drink ‘Vitamin Water’ all the time and I even played ‘Bulletproof’ at the store display once. Good luck on your album!”

August 3rd, 2007 at 8:07 pm

Why Timbaland always look uncomfortable in a suit

August 3rd, 2007 at 9:29 pm

Just taking this time to recommend the best investments for your time & $9.99, so far in 2007: Lupe Fiasco’s ‘Food & Liquor’ (unless you absoloutely must have murder, mayhem & drums in your music) — Consequence’s ‘Don’t Quit Your Day Job’ (which will shock you at how entertaining it is, u just won’t get any attention bumping it from the car) and ‘Finding Forever’ (only because I like Common more so then his music sometimes). Oh, and for the EDITORS of this website: Post the lyrics for the following two Lupe Fiasco songs: ‘The Cool’ and ‘American Terrorist.’

16. BENEDICT LYNCH HADLEY Says:
    August 4th, 2007 at 1:33 am

50 give it a rest. All these old rappers give it a rest.
    Hip Hop is DEAD!
    WIPE ME DOWN!

17. NativeAmericaIndianX Says:
    August 4th, 2007 at 7:34 am

The difference between 50Cent and Kanye is that 50 really is trying to insult the consumer using supposed tried and true formulas (starting beef with other rappers for pub, specific market singles, videos glorifying money and bitches etc.) instead of pushing the envelope and giving us something fresh new and even surprising. I’ll withhold my final judgement until i officially hear his album but its obvious he’s been in a lot of marketing meetings with the ‘suits’. Good Luck with that buddy.

August 4th, 2007 at 11:42 am

Not a Lupe Fan but this aint a dictatorship so ill take a gander

19. Shawn Lee Says:
    August 4th, 2007 at 2:11 pm

Everything about this song sucks. The hook is terrible. His lyrics are garbage. And these two dudes have absolutely not chemistry on the track. I’m not one to pray for a brotha’s downfall, but Fif had it coming. I hope his album flops on Ye Day. He needs to be humbled

August 5th, 2007 at 6:27 am

“SUITS SUCK!”- Billy Walsh character from Entourage

August 6th, 2007 at 1:57 pm

50 Cent PROMOTIONAL PLAN leaked to the net – 8/6/2007 (www.G-UnitInsider.org): Fifty Cent will be shot while leaving a show in Los Angeles. While at the emergency room, Fif will be charged with gun possession as wild speculation begins that he might die from his gun shot wounds. Witnesses at the scene will report seeing members of the notorious ‘Bloods’ gang just prior to the 50 shooting. The internet will buzz about who or what could be behind the shooting. Former G-Unit rapper ‘the Game’ will give no comment on the shootings and will be questioned by the police. A police rep will give a press conference later in the week expressing frustration at the lack of cooperation given by witnesses including the aforementioned rapper ‘the Game’. G-Unit rapper Lloyd Banks will speak on Sirius radio show Shade45 expressing anger at the continued violence met on the west coast by NY born rappers. Snoop Dogg, a previous collaborator on 50′s first album will take offense and demand that Banks name names and/or retract his claims and insinuations. This will start a war of words, involving prominent West Coast artists and East Coasters, beginning on NY radio station Hot 97 and later its Los Angeles sister station, as questions about Fif’s condition go unanswered. The star isn’t heard from as the hospital refuses to comment on his condition, only to advise that he has undergone ‘major’ surgery and is currently housed in the intensive care unit there. In a unrelated story, gun shots ring out outside the L.A. homes of rapper ‘the Game’, ‘Dr. Dre’, and ‘Snoop Dogg’. On the eve of the album release, Interscope president Jimmy Iovine releases the following statement: “Our prayers are with Fifty and his family. We are all saddened by the continued violence in (our) culture and hope to work in the future to help find solutions to this ongoing problem. We are determined to continue the work Fifty would have wanted done if he were here to speak on his own behalf. At the request of his family, we will not be commenting on his condition at this time. His album will be release as scheduled, as we will not allow the events of the past week to stop our ongoing commitment to give the 50 Cent fans what they have wanted.” That same night, NY DJ Kay Slay begins airing teasers of a new Fifty diss track from the upcoming album, which he will playing on his late night radio show “the Drama Hour”, on the night before the album ‘Curtis’ is released.

22. Con. Spiratr Says:
    August 6th, 2007 at 2:36 pm

Wow, the things some people will do for money. I’m glad his plan got leaked before things were allowed to get out of hand again. I wonder this cost to pull off?

23. DJ Ak-Nolij Says:
    August 7th, 2007 at 8:02 pm

Unbelievable…….. just unbelievable…. -_-

Mr. Jackson needs his balls to be readjusted. I can only imagine how a 50 or G-Unit fan would react to this……. and yet it would not only be massively humorous, but it’d be a wake-up call to them.

24. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    August 9th, 2007 at 9:56 pm

Yo S.Mathis if you made that up i got a book writing deal for you to sign lol. If you didn’t make that up, WOW!