50 Cent: I Get Money

and the album “Curtis” has been pushed back one week from September 4 to September 11th. What the hell is going on, on that side?

6 Responses to “50 Cent: I Get Money”

1. NativeAmericaIndianX Says:
    July 14th, 2007 at 3:06 am

I don’t know about that video but i fux wit that song. You know another dude that gets money though your boy Funkmaster Flex (what kinda name is that btw) either that or he’s a d%#k rider cuz he goes too hard whenever 50 puts out a song.

July 14th, 2007 at 9:36 am

This videos is terrible for numberous reasons, lets run through them shall we:
    1. Interscope gave 50 literally two bucks to shoot this so other than the Labo’s it looks VERY cheap.
    2. What’s with the little white kid doing back flips, hes trying to crossover even more. Reminds me of something puff would do.
    3. Whats with the b*tch crawling across the Lamob, that shit is tired.
    4. The words popping up look good but serve no purpose.
    5. They would’ve been better off doing the Yayo dance instead of that cheesy rendition.

All in all I can say they killed a good song with a bad video…way to go!

July 14th, 2007 at 10:44 pm

That video was HOT! New York Goonie( well the beat anyway) rap. Bully shit. He shouts out all the DJ clicks so that they’ll all play this record. But, with that said is this supposed to be Ballin’ Part 2. Since when 50 clown around in a video. Where’s Buck and is that Uncle Murda towards the end? Shit is still hot though

July 15th, 2007 at 9:31 am

DUDE IS HELLA-DISRESPEKTFULLY FOR TRYIN TO DROP; SORRY, DROPPIN(WOODN’T WANT FOOLS TO GET ‘TRYIN TO DROP’, WITH AKTUALLY DROPPIN: SEE HELL RELL VID.) ON 9/11 – BUT I GOTTA ADMIT: BOTH AS A BLOOD GANG MEMBER & A PRODUCER, TRYIN TO GET MONEY–I’M FEELIN THIS! I KNOW, I KNOW… BUT FUKT IT. HOT IS HOT! NO 2 WAYS ABOUT IT! I KAN SAY WITHOUT ANY HATE IN MY HEART, THIS SHIT IS WILD! I LIKE THE TRAK, THE RHYMES, THE HOOK & THE VIDEO! I DUNNO, MAN. MAYB I GOTTA HANGOVERR AND IT’S IMPAIRING MY JUDGMENT OR SOME SHIT… AND THE FUKT UP THING ABOUT IT IS, BLOOD AIN’T LYIN EITHER! HE GOT THE PAPER/HE RUN NY! IT’S EXAKTLY WHUT I WOOD DO, IF SOMEBODY DROPPED 400M’S IN MY LAP–WRITE A SONG ABOUT IT! DUH!! AND BEEF KAIN’T EXIST WITH DUDE NOMORE. RAP NIGGASS AIN’T GOT ENOUGH $$ TO ROCK WITH HOMIE NOW! BILL GATES AND OPRAH MITE TRIP THO… NAAAAW, HE AIN’T “THAT” RICH! LMFAO! PROPS TO 50!

July 15th, 2007 at 9:40 am

OH & GOAT – STOP HATIN’! YOU KNOW IF KOKA KOLA ROLLED UP AND DROPPED 400M’ ON YOU; YOU’VE B ROLLIN DOWN FLATBUSH AVE, BUTT-NAKED, WITH 1 ROLLER SKATE ON, WITH A POKA-DOT UMBRELLA, A BAG OF FUNIONS AND SOME FLAVOR-FLAV KLOCK–DOING BIGIE RAPS… SHIT, I WOOD…

6. BENEDICT LYNCH HADLEY Says:
    July 17th, 2007 at 8:31 am

50 rocks. If I had 400 mill Id hire bitches to crawl around me all the time. Like full time 9-5 shit. Real Talk.
    “Hey Ben whos that?” “Oh thats Shelia, I hired that hoe to crawl around my crib”

100