Gucci Mane Attacks T.I….T.I.P ?!?!?!

Gucci T.I. Beef

Gucci’s at it again folks. This time he’s taking lyrical stabs at Cliff on the track “What Kinda King? / I Smell Pu**y”. Dude is really getting into T.I.P. on this one. What’s the bet Gucci’s gonna get the call from Lyor to leave there golden boy alone since there labelmates now.

Download The F**kery Here

16 Responses to “Gucci Mane Attacks T.I….T.I.P ?!?!?!”

July 8th, 2007 at 9:06 pm

Gucci Mane… Lol! You gotta love a man with a body on his back, who is still walking the streets.

2. Mr. Happy 2 B Here! Says:
    July 9th, 2007 at 8:05 am

T.I. or T.I.P., which ever one better get Hecliff the junkyard cat. Let’s get ‘em KING!

3. Big Homie Says:
    July 9th, 2007 at 10:49 am

Oh god..Gucci and Clifford??

4. Beggar Says:
    July 9th, 2007 at 12:48 pm

Send T.I.P. for Gucci man…

5. BD Loco Says:
    July 10th, 2007 at 8:16 pm

Gucci Mane…..BOI STOP! I neva thought a bubble gum rapper could get this kind of attention. If u gone put out a diss song tighten it up a lil bit. Don’t be so anxious to get it out to the point that you sacrafice a verse. If I remember correctly at Birthday Bash everyone was on their feet for TI & TIP and when u came on I thought you looked a mess wit you pants at yo knees. Get it together lil buddy u will shine ONE day! Don’t hate because you are the lyrical JESTER of da A!

6. 6 Shots Says:
    July 11th, 2007 at 9:47 am

If you send T.I.P. @ Gucci he will end up dead like the flunkies Jeezy sent @ Gucci, lol

7. YUNGPACK Says:
    July 11th, 2007 at 7:31 pm

Blood in, Blood Out Blood In Blood Out trappin in da A ni99a dats where my hood is RED soldja rag same kolor as ya BLOOD I5. Get em Gucci

8. T.I. fan Says:
    July 11th, 2007 at 7:43 pm

U already know T.I. is about to eat him alive for dis one!!! Jus get ready to hear what he has to say cus i cant wait. I support him all the way.

9. cat1man Says:
    July 12th, 2007 at 9:54 pm

I like both of them and Gucci Mane has already apologized for it over the radio station a couple of days ago but I don’t think that’s going to stop TI from retaliating & in the rap game you can’t let things like that slide. Even though I like Gucci, I do think TI is on another level.

10. MOUFPI3C3 EPA HOTBOY Says:
    July 13th, 2007 at 4:24 pm

GUCCI MANE AIN NO BUBBLE GUM RAPPER HIS SHIT HOOD THRU N THRU WE KNOCK DAT INDA BAY.T.I. SMOOTH BUH HE AIN NO REAL STREET NIGGA

11. NativeAmericaIndianX Says:
    July 14th, 2007 at 2:50 am

All of a sudden Gucci Mane is the realest nigga cuz he killed someone in self defense and T.I. is soft now cuz i guess he sold too many records to be real, MAN WATEVA. T.I. is WAYYYYYYY nicer than Gucci Mane this is like Jim Jones or better yet JayoFelony comin at Hov.
    Its wack to me /this beef was made in a factory

DO DA KNOWLEDGE!

12. jon-t Says:
    November 12th, 2008 at 11:55 am

yea ti is shitty ass fuck n dat nigga gucci go hard on dat song even doe tip is a feather weight man and plus he is not from bankhead and dat wat lil flip and shawty lo said n i realize dat was true

13. fuckbothofem Says:
    November 19th, 2008 at 3:04 pm

fusf both of these bith ass niggas they both trash and both some dick biteing ass niggas because they both wound up saying sorry

14. BROMANBABYJR. Says:
    November 20th, 2008 at 1:04 pm

WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE GUCCI KILLED T.I. THE T.I. FANS DONT WANT TO ADMIT IT, BUT GUCCI IS WAY REALER THAN TI AND I GARAUNTEE T.I. WONT BE FOUND IN MORLAND BOULDERCREST GLENWOOD ANYWHERE IN EAST ATLANTA 6 NIGGA AND SHOUT OUT TO MY NIGGA O.J.

15. that qirl me-me Says:
    May 6th, 2009 at 12:04 pm

I lovee t.I.p too death & I think gucci was beinq a hater becuz t.I.p is wayyy better den hym I mean he think he so tuff cuz he killd some 1 dat doesn’t makee yoOh tuff it makes yoOh a bad person t.I.p may retaliate but den aqain he may not cuz he may realizee a person likee hym ain’t worth loosinq hyz spit over.

16. nesha Says:
    November 12th, 2009 at 10:23 am

gucci so fucking wack, why he trying to cum after the king. oh i knoe the answer to that question he just wasnt some attention if he ws a good enough rapper he wouldn’t have to do this. i guess gucci suppose to be real just becasuse he killed a man in self defense lets just be real the fakest nigga can go out there and kill somebody and i guess that will make him real, man please gucci need to gert off tip and go try to write sum more rhymes cuz the shit he spittin now sucks