R.I.P. Stack Bundles

Stack Bundles

The streets claim another life with the lost of up and coming rapper Stack bundles. Stack was murdered in front of his home this morning. Dude was definitely talented and on his way to the top. Fucked up another life gone. Rest in Peace my dude.

Just In: Photo of where Stack was murdered

Here’s some Youtube clips of dude

MY FIRST SMACK DVD MY INTRODUCTION TO THA WORLD

2ND APPEARANCE ON SMACK “SMACK DVD ALBUM”

THA RIOT SQUAD “TILL I DIE”(FARROCK.FARROCK)

STACK IN THE STUDIO

STACK BUNDLES “TEMPER,TEPMER” VIDEO

STACK SHOPPING

LOOKING FOR STACK

STILL LOOKIN FOR STACK THEY FOUND HIM

STACK BUNDLES ,JAE MILLZ, JR WRITER LIVE AT HOT 97 FUNK FLEX SHOW

11 Responses to “R.I.P. Stack Bundles”

1. Mr. Happy 2 B Here! Says:
    June 11th, 2007 at 6:14 am

Life is Crazy, and way too short. Prayers go out to his friends and family.

2. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    June 11th, 2007 at 6:34 am

R.I.P. Stacks.. My condolences..

3. BENEDICT LYNCH HADLEY Says:
    June 11th, 2007 at 6:51 am

This sucks.
    When are we gonna stop with the bullshit.
    My prayers go out to his family.

4. Beggar Says:
    June 11th, 2007 at 7:33 am

This is real crazy… Im sure it was another brother that killed him… R.I.P.

June 11th, 2007 at 7:48 am

Black people versus niggers, which side are you on? RIP.

6. 3 Stacks Says:
    June 11th, 2007 at 9:07 am

What does this prove, nothing! Senseless killing, another good dude lost. The people or person who did this will face their maker and you make that like a “G”.

7. M.E. Says:
    June 11th, 2007 at 11:03 am

Is Jim Jones the new Puff? Fuck wit him, you end up dead (ie. B.I.G. & Stack) or in jail (ie. Black Rob, Li’l Kim, etc & Max B.) Juelz better look out … Shit ain’t right in Camp D.I.P.

8. J.holla skyhigh.ent Says:
    June 11th, 2007 at 12:09 pm

R.I.P=====> $tack Bundles
    well that is the price for life these days
    sometimes it pays other times you get
    short change R S squad up

9. Voice Says:
    June 11th, 2007 at 12:31 pm

Damn, Damn, Damn… Listen to all the dudes who love hip hop, Make sure this Niggers don’t kill it and it will be another good thing wev’e had lost (Again) R.I.P Stack, You was on, Get money Move and just visit.

10. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    June 13th, 2007 at 7:03 pm

I don’t know man i hate to come from leftfield but son claimed a gang, represented violence and drug dealin in EVERY song and associated himself with people who are not the best people to be around if you want to live into old age. You live by the sword you die by the sword. If it was someone like Kanye or something, i would be more sympathetic but i don’t know, the energy you put out usually comes back whether positive or negative. I am just happy that he was able to reach a level of fame and respect for his talents because not alot of people make it as far as he got which says a whole lot.

June 14th, 2007 at 3:44 pm

Jealousy is a green eyed cold-hearted snake that thrives off of another persons gain. Everybody wants to make music for the streets and represent where they from..Deep down inside I say fuck the streets! This is what representing where you from gets you. A bullet in the head because you were trying to make it out and they want you to die with em. They don’t want to earn nothing out there, just take take and TAKE..I’m tired of trying to give our people the benefit of the doubt, saying there is a bigger reason outside of the struggle, a bigger reason why we out here killing ourselves. Fuck it though…At the end of it all you think and feel for yourself. I’m not exactly where I want to be myself in life but I’m not trying to pull nobody down with me. That crab in a barrel mentality is what’s keeping us here. Those stupid Stop Snitching campaigns are what’s keeping us down here. They stuffing us in the same hoods the same buildings the same blocks because they know instead of rising up with one another we will just kill each other. RIP to Stack Bundles my prayers go out to his family.