Damn Fool: Uncle Murda Speaks

Uncle Murda speaks on his incident last night. He admits he fronted like he had a ratchet on him. Now I don’t think it was wise to front like he had a gun cause he could’ve lost his life. These dudes need to stop because the most they’d get is a blog mention that they died….

8 Responses to “Damn Fool: Uncle Murda Speaks”

June 8th, 2007 at 8:08 pm

Is this what its about in New York?! I’m not even going to say real talk because NOW..That phrase had become overused. Like I was saying, is this what it’s about in NEW YORK CITY?!?! I punched him, I robbed him, I pressed him…Cats other places trying to make money together and we still here on that bullshit?! I guess that’s why we on the bottom of the map. Aight Uncle Murda you didn’t get punched or robbed or whatever…Shout out to everybody and the pubes on they dick yeah yeah…Can you make a hit record now….A hit album please?! Somebody…Money C. Paycheck is dead man this is Phever speaking…Brooklyn New York Flatbush born Canarsie repping.. Somebody do some shit about Hip-Hop man.

2. Mr. Happy 2 B Here! Says:
    June 8th, 2007 at 8:23 pm

lol, Uncle Murda look like E.Ness. It’s funny how E.Ness disappeared and Uncle Murda just appeared. Conspiracy!

3. BENEDICT LYNCH HADLEY Says:
    June 8th, 2007 at 8:24 pm

I dont understand these guys….Dude if 15 guys were tryin to rob me Id bounce…Fast.
    But I guess Uncle Murda as this savage calls him self is to gangsta for that. Where was Medina during this jungle fiasco…probably left behind by Jay-Z’s latest folly.

Im out
    Stay Black
    B

4. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    June 8th, 2007 at 8:28 pm

Dude lips look like he lives off powedred donuts….East Nu Yawk!!!

June 9th, 2007 at 2:15 pm

I had jewelry like that at the age of 18, and I wasn’t a “Gettin’ Money Gangster” either.

6. NativeAmericaIndianX Says:
    June 10th, 2007 at 8:17 pm

To me Uncle Murda is hands down the nicest rapper since Aunt Petty Larceny! but neither one of them is as good as Cousin Assault With A Deadly Weapon.

7. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    June 11th, 2007 at 6:50 am

“Yeah I ran a little”

8. Beggar Says:
    June 11th, 2007 at 7:53 am

He running in the video… His mouth!