Race To The Sun…Ooops, I Mean A Billion.

Race 2 The Sun

These three have been really moving and shaking, Jay-Z is still the raining King, 50 made a real big jump with the Vitamin Water move, and Diddy is still keeping a float, but they need to watch their back. I heard Diddy is trying to sell his brain for $400 million dooooollarssssss.

*Other News:
MJ bought the rights to M’s music. Get the full story read here.

8 Responses to “Race To The Sun…Ooops, I Mean A Billion.”

1. R. Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    June 5th, 2007 at 1:55 pm

Im so far behind the pack..

I guess Diddy’s “I’m richer bitch” comment he used on his album to attack 50, is going to be Shelved for now..

2. Logic1 Says:
    June 5th, 2007 at 4:07 pm

Actually, it was only a speculative rumour that 50 owned 10% of Glaceau, and thus banked $400 million.
    It was de-bunked on AllHipHop.com

Since all parties involved in the deal have a NDA (non-disclosure agreement), it would be illegal for them to reveal details of the transaction.

The 10% figure came from a gossip website I think.

As for 50′s total net worth (before the Glaceau deal) I have no idea, but he’s probably between 50-100 million (mostly from G-Unit clothing I would imagige, since mass market apparel generates way more revenue than music does for an artist). Then again 50 makes money not only off himself, but the artists under his roster…

3. NativeAmericaIndianX Says:
    June 5th, 2007 at 8:10 pm

Yo Michael Jackson really knows how to stick it to the man (no homo). First he buys the Beatles catalog and now Eminem’s, who needs to make songs at that point. Seems 50 aint the only Jackson laughin straight to the bank hahahahaaaa.

4. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    June 5th, 2007 at 9:17 pm

440,000,000.00 = More guns in the hood for Mazaradi and the Dumb outs!!!!!!

5. Marcus Graham Says:
    June 6th, 2007 at 9:12 am

Yo, I’m hearing 50 ain’t make no $400 mil off the vitamin water sale. We gotta check the official reports. I think that was just hearsay. But yeah, Michael Jackson is on the right track. He definately knows how to make that bread. Puff, that was slick but damn, all niggas is about is money? Like this cat actually sold his brain just to get a dollar now? I hear him, but sheesh. These niggas will sell their souls for a dollar boy.

6. Beggar Says:
    June 6th, 2007 at 1:32 pm

Man we on our own run just for a million right now! Set a goal and make it happen!

7. Fresh Says:
    June 6th, 2007 at 2:20 pm

Yeah, I heard 50 only made $200 million off of Vitamin Water. But damn, can I get a dollar!!!

8. pdcrack Says: