Daily B.S. 3/14/07

What as Fabolous single handedly destroys his career with his new sinlge “Diamonds on my damn chain”

Timbaland Album gets pushed back…who really cares

Ice Cube to do reality show for A&E called “Good In The Hood”

Just some funny shite my dude sent me…what a way to try to make things work

Jennifer “I was in Dreamgirls cause they needed a mampi” Hudson gets a reality check by he Don

Hot video from Joell Otriz – Hip Hop

9 Responses to “Daily B.S. 3/14/07”

1. R.Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 1:56 pm

Is that Sebastian’s chain?

March 14th, 2007 at 2:55 pm

R.Kelly’s Lawyer Says:
    Is that Sebastian’s chain?

^^ LOL Fab just gets no respect

3. Beggar Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 3:33 pm

Whats good with all our taleted young artist?… Is it just me but The video sucks just like the song… no one cares Fab. I think he has to work on is image like kobe had to do… Eh atleast Lil Wayne aint in the video!

4. Hvn's Girl Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 6:02 pm

I missed where this was entertaining…was it just me?

5. Korean Slap Boxer Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 6:39 pm

Fabolous fucking sucks…period. He thinks this is him getting better but only a mufucka in the G building (for my Kings County Heads) would think that. Fuck outta here…next rapper please

6. EFLAT POSTer Child Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 10:34 pm

The sites crazy… Video is crazy even though niggaz hating on the kidd.. fuck ti u got damonds in your dam chain talk bout it… He still young.. But shouts to the entire EFlat Team

7. Fresh Says:
    March 14th, 2007 at 10:41 pm

Can’t front, looks pretty wack! It looked like Beyonce’s last video, is this how all the videos are going to look for now on. We are in trouble!

8. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 5:36 am

I’m laughin cause all these videos are being shot in one shot studios (video directors are not feeling the campaign). I can’t say i hate this song eventhough its Fab’s obvious attempt at getting somebody’s ‘vote’ for 106 and Park.This song really works for me when i’m high, when i’m sober not so much

9. Beggar Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 7:42 am

Yo but aside from the video Whats good with J hood… she over stepping her boundaries… She better chill and be thankful man… Being humble is a better look for her trust me!