Daily B.S. 3/13/07

Just something a little thought provoking while you read the Nuwz

So it turns out Big Snoop Dogg wasn’t arrested in Sweden

To Snitch or not To Snitch that is the question for Lupe when he goes to court

All I could say is Damn…..

For all those Cats that be stylin’ on you

DJ Quik inks a new deal with Interscope. Under a different name, listen to the Fixxers

Paul Walls speaks about Grammy nominations, tour and new album, and new ventures. Did I hear VRROOOOOMMMMM, in your future Mr. Wall?

10 Responses to “Daily B.S. 3/13/07”

1. R. Kelly's lawyer Says:
    March 13th, 2007 at 3:38 pm

Great Poem.

Kinda remind me of “sha clack clack” by Saul William. The older I get, the more I darker the “N” word seems. I’m kinda ashamed of myself for using that word all these years.

Now I listen to our youth using the N-bomb like its taught in 7th grade literature—not knowing how deprimental it is to our culture.

But I’m against banning the word. Freedom of speech is very valuable in this country. Youngins should be taught not to use the word–not forced..

2. Fresh Says:
    March 13th, 2007 at 4:13 pm

The poem was great but very true, nuff said!

3. Briinx Says:
    March 13th, 2007 at 4:57 pm

Yo Real Talk fuck you for that “All that I can say is Damn…” post. DAMN MAN a nigga don’t want to see that.

4. R.Kelly's Lawyer Says:
    March 13th, 2007 at 6:33 pm

^^
    Lol. Fuck is he half seahorse?

5. Beggar Says:
    March 13th, 2007 at 9:03 pm

Yea poem is deep… We taking this whole thing for a joke these days.

6. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 5:45 am

I really appreciate that article on the Alien in eastern europe.It’s tough gettin that legal alien visa nowadays in the U.S…. oh btw i have to throw up everything i ate this year. THANX pardonmeduke.com

7. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 5:47 am

‘FUCKERY’ has suddenly become an appropriate addition to my vocabulary. THANX pardonmeduke.com

8. Beggar Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 7:49 am

^^ Cause thats Wha ya deh pon… nuff fuckery! Bullet bullet

9. Artiatesia Deal Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 2:21 pm

That poem is powerful. I need to pass this on.

10. J.holla skyhigh.ent Says:
    March 17th, 2007 at 9:57 am

if this was not a message to us black people
    than what is this is the truth and nothin more than
    the truth. wow that man has moved me.” I can dig it”