Daily B.S. 3/12/07

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Peep this mixtape for B.I.G. by Mick Boogie and Terry Urban. A mashup Frank would’ve been proud of. Click on the image above to download

Creep Watch: A mechanic, who loves to have sex with cars. Watch your back Audi!

Snoop arrested again this time in Sweden, hope it aint Coke again cause that aint cool

My dude BOOM had this coloring book a couple years back, now they’re trying to blacklist it…Hip Hop under fire as usual

Oprah running a concentration camp…more at Concrete Loop

Foxy trying to get locked up to revamp her career indeed

So yea, I had my iTUNES on random and here comes The Big Tymers track “#1 Stunna”. This track clearly shows there’s some Homo Erotic Tension over at Cash Money Records. In an earlier post the industry was buzzing about the Birdman and his House Boy Lil’ Wayne kissing. On the second verse at 1:45 Baby says and I quote: “I Like to Fuck Em’ in the ass while he beats up the pussy”. What!?!?!?!, this dude is clearly talking about nuts touching. I can see why Juvenile bailed out. Don’t believe me, then listen for yourself

6 Responses to “Daily B.S. 3/12/07”

1. cashmere Says:
    March 12th, 2007 at 9:58 am

That B.I.G. pic is hot.

2. Fresh Says:
    March 12th, 2007 at 10:19 am

Oprah is the devil, and I’ve always said that. Her plan was to enslave them in the first place. I see through you Oprah!

3. Beggar Says:
    March 12th, 2007 at 1:11 pm

Damn Oprah! Damnnnnnnnnnnn! Yo but at the end of the day anywhere you go you got rules!

4. Briinx Says:
    March 12th, 2007 at 11:43 pm

Will someone ask the parents how many of them had guns placed to their heads while being ordered to enroll their daughter’s into Oprah’s academy?

It’s funny how we complain that others should resolve our issues, though it would be so much simpler to rectify the matters on our own. Self-sufficience, self-reliance and the holding of ones self responsible is no longer an act considered virtuous.

Simply stated you don’t like O’s policys and procedures; take your kids out!

5. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    March 13th, 2007 at 7:06 am

People need to lighten up. Oprah the (fill in the blank) is just preparing the young women for the future? She’s trying to create a super group of Dykes…i mean powerful women.. to prepare for the no holds barred game of “Who’s fat and ugly now Stedman”. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

6. cashmere Says:
    March 13th, 2007 at 10:25 am

update please, thanks.

whoa whoa, who am i to talk?