Wayne-Z & San: Fake Republicans

It’s amazing that two dudes that kind of showed the lack of respect for the Boss and the Leader of the Revolution (Jay-Z & NaS, if you didn’t get it), would turn around and make a video for the song they borrowed. I’m sorry but I rather hear the original version, which is on NaS’ album. But I guess, since they did it a street dvd, Lil’ Wayne & Juelz Santana can live. Ya Dig!

8 Responses to “Wayne-Z & San: Fake Republicans”

1. NativeAmericaIndianX Says:
    March 7th, 2007 at 6:10 am

I wish i was still 14 so i could understand why this is hot. I prefer the original but i guess i’m just showin my age

2. Korean Slapboxer Says:
    March 7th, 2007 at 6:41 am

On that same DVD dumb ass Juelz said “why you wanna be a Republican, George Bush is a Republican, We Democrats. He’s a dumb ass…for the record the Republicans freed the slaves. At the end of the day neither parties have Blacks as there main concern so he basically sounds like a dick. Juelz needs to read the miseducation of the negro A.S.A.P.

3. Briinx Says:
    March 7th, 2007 at 8:07 pm

The Miseducation of the Negro has been cited as a credible source for black empowerment. But, lest we forget that Juelz Santana will never read Dr. Carter G. Woodson’s thesis because unfortunately it lacks Buffie the Body’s derriere on the cover and there’s no chapter on rims.

4. Beggar Says:
    March 7th, 2007 at 10:17 pm

To be real… I was just driving today and heard Juelez on Chris brown song “poppin”. I heard it before but really took it in today. I said he don’t sound corny like he usually do i guess having a ghost writer is the new thing. Hey Im going to invest in some jewlery get a ghost writer and just make sure my whole team is fresh when we hit the streets. Im over 6 feet so i should get love all these new rappers lately are lil dudes. (no offense my people)

5. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    March 8th, 2007 at 8:05 am

Ghostwriting is the new hustle in the ‘rapgame’. You got to be in the game to win the game. Get yo money mane!!

6. Fresh Says:
    March 8th, 2007 at 1:36 pm

Leave well enough alone. PLEASE!!! Jay-Z and NaS was good, get ur own thing.

7. CRUCIAL Says:
    March 9th, 2007 at 1:57 pm

LOL..

OSTRICHES DON’T FLY.

YET HE’S FLY LIKE AN OSTRICH.

NEED I SAY MORE..

NUFF SAID !!

~CruciaL~

8. Beggar Says:
    March 16th, 2007 at 8:01 am

You see those weak lyrics would have a person who respects the game pull your card… dudes need to work on their craft…