Big Fase gets K.O.’D

So the rumor ville is saying Game’s brother Big Fase of Brazil, formerly known as Black Wall Street gets knocked out by an OG for bringing Spider Loc to Cedar Block. Now pay attention at around 1:40 cause thats when it gets very interesting. Street credibility all fucked up!!!

7 Responses to “Big Fase gets K.O.’D”

1. Fresh Says:
    February 28th, 2007 at 11:43 am

Who are you? I guess we know who is really running that set and it ain’t Big Fase. Game Game, I neeed your help, Blood down!!!

2. Briinx Says:
    February 28th, 2007 at 5:31 pm

Barack Obama for president!

3. Briinx Says:
    February 28th, 2007 at 5:32 pm

… Well, president of the corner store, maybe.

4. NativeAmericaIndianX Says:
    March 2nd, 2007 at 10:40 am

“You want some of dis too old man”……NO!!! In the now imortal words of my man MECH Fallback

5. Beggar Says:
    March 3rd, 2007 at 8:02 am

Damn!

6. Mareo12 Says:
    March 3rd, 2007 at 10:53 am

So, there is some bully running around trying to regulate things. I guess he should have baseball batted the dude or maybe layed him down with the gat. He did the right thing. Fighting is for children.

7. Spider Loc Repolished - Pardon Me Duke Says:
    March 9th, 2007 at 10:49 am

[...] Now we I first saw the trailer for Spider Loc’s movie debut on nahright I nearly died laughing. Here we have a gangsta rapper/gang member taking a different route in the movie scene. The movie looks terrible but I hear a little buzz about the mixtape. After watching White Boy duff Game’s Brother on a previous post a song stuck in my head that was playing. Blutiful World was the song and turned out to be the lead single for the mixtape. The song was cool and I liked the concept, flow and production. I went and got the Paroled soundtrack to get more of this west coast music.This is definitely what Spider Loc needed to get the view of hired muscle off his back when he signed o the Unit. The CD features a dude I am new to names Snoopy Blu. I was take back when I found out there was another Snoop in Cali but dude can spit. That Nigga and Cali iz Active are also fave’s on this one. If your into West Coast Rap this is for you. If your a Crip then you’ll love Blutiful World. In closing there are hot tracks on here but also a bunch of fillers. I wouldn’t suggest you drop ten for the official copy, find your nearest African bootlegger and cop the 5 dollar piece. [...]