Nike Does It Again!!!

I don’t care who already has this up and tv doesn’t show it enough. As usual Nike goes the extra length to sell you a good product. Now, it is the New Air One sneaker. They hired Dave Meyers to director this epic commerical, which contains the Dream Team from Hell. Now on the other end, your favorite producer Jus Blaaaaaze went in on this beat and Juelz Santana held it down. Even though I’m not a big fan Juelz, he definitely held in down. If you are a true fan of Nike and basketball then this classic is for you.

Props to OnSmash

7 Responses to “Nike Does It Again!!!”

1. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    January 25th, 2007 at 2:42 pm

that commercial is hot for real. I didn’t know just blaze did that beat how’d you find that out? Either way it sounds hot and is an overall cool lookin spot..ofcourse the kicker which makes it epic is KOBE!!! y’all know its true

2. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    January 25th, 2007 at 2:57 pm

I know im comment hoggin but one last thing any five from this commercial against Billups, Arenas,T-Mac, Garnett, and Duncan. If nothin else it would be a crazy game…just food for thought

3. Mr. Happy 2 B Here! Says:
    January 27th, 2007 at 2:07 am

Click on the word beat and you’ll the making of the commercial. I would pay to see that game.

4. Beggar Says:
    January 29th, 2007 at 2:31 pm

Word that would be a crazy game Native… How about you and me play and i can rep for nike and you for adidas. Where you at ?… Let me know if you want to take it to the courts?

5. NativeAmericanIndianX Says:
    January 30th, 2007 at 8:26 am

Who dare challenge me? Don’t you know I played Jordan in an epic game of 1 on 1 back in da summer of 89′. We made a bet whoever loses has to shave their head bald for the rest of their life.. the rest my friend is history lol

6. Briinx Says:
    January 31st, 2007 at 11:26 pm

Hey, Bed- Stuy’s own the Almighty Briinx, challenges you both (Native and Beggar) to a game. I’ll play you both at the same time. Game is 10 and i’ll spot your team 9. The winner (me clearly) gets to choose one item from McDonald’s Dollar Menu and the loser (Duh! You two) have to pay for it. Like the toaster put your bread down. Oh yeah, Fresh to def & Ren where yall at, Yall can buy me a snack wrap too. Bring it, WHAT!

7. Aint No Jive Suckas Here! » Blog Archive » “Glorious Victorious LAD” LA The Darkman Says:
    March 25th, 2008 at 5:40 pm

[...] Darkman’s recently released The Notorious L.A.D. Gangsta Grillz mixtape. He goes in on the Second Coming [...]